The ambassador let the cat out of the bag.大使不小心说露了嘴。------------------------------------------------...
2009-10-03
The firm has gone to the dogs since you took over.此公司自你接手已大不如前--------------------------------------...
This girl likes to put on the dog.这个女孩喜欢摆阔气。--------------------------------------------------------...
He threw me for a loop when he told me this.当他告诉我这些时,我大吃一惊。-----------------------------------------...
Our teacher threw us a curve in the lecture.老师的讲座真是难住我们了。-------------------------------------------...
He told me a sob story and asked for help.他编了一堆伤心事来乞求帮助。--------------------------------------------...
He showed his crocodile tears when aunt died.姑姑去世时他流了几滴假惺惺的眼泪。--------------------------------------...
This new plan was all washed up.这个新计划彻底完蛋了。all washed up 彻底完蛋---------------------------------------...
He immediately becomes a psychological basket case他立刻就完全绝望了。----------------------------------------...
The new employee always drags his feet.那个新员工做事总是拖拖拉拉的。----------------------------------------------...
You should put that project on the back burner.你应该把那个项目先放一放。----------------------------------------...
Every dog has his day。凡人皆有得意日。常用来告诫人们不要小看他人。--------------------------------------------------------...
Could you please get off my back?能不能请你不要跟我唠叨了?------------------------------------------------------...
You’d better let sleeping dogs lie.你最好不要招惹麻烦。-------------------------------------------------------...
I got the news through the grapevine.我是从小道消息听说那件事的。-------------------------------------------------...