Hello. This is Wilson
speaking. Who's
calling, please?
您好,我就是。请问您是那一位?
This is Miss Wang. I hope I'm not disturbing you. Did you have a good rest?
我姓王。希望我没有打扰您。您休息得好吗?
Yes, thank you. I had a good sleep and a cold shower, and I'm now feeling
positively refreshed.
是的,谢谢。我睡了一夜,洗了个冷水澡,现在精神百倍。
How do you like your room?
不您对您的房间满意吗?
Very comfortable. And the attendants are quite obliging.
非常舒服,而且招待员服务也很周到。
obliging :adj willing to help 愿意帮助的:
* obliging neighbours 乐于助人的邻居
* You'll find him most obliging. 你能了解到他很愿意帮助人。
I hope you will enjoy your stay here in Qingdao.
希望您在青岛过得愉快。
Thanks. I'm sure I will.
谢谢。我相信会的。
Hello. May I speak to Mr.Wilson, please?
您好,请找威尔逊先生。
Excuse me, are you Mr.Wilson from the United States?
请问,您是从美国来的威尔逊先生吗?
Yes I am.
是的,我是。
I'm Wang Lan, the secretary of the Qingdao Textiles Import & Export Corporation.
我叫王岚,青岛纺织进出口公司的秘书。
How do you do, Miss Wang.
你好,王小姐。
How do you do, Mr.Wilson. Welcome to China.
你好,威尔逊先生。欢迎到中国来。
Thank you. It's very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport, Miss Wang.
谢谢,王小姐。您特地到机场来接我,真是太客气了。
It's my pleasure. I hope you've had an enjoyable trip.
乐意效劳。一路上很好吧!
Yes, thank you.
很好,谢谢。
I'm glad to hear that. Is this your first trip to China, Mr.Wilson?
很高兴您这么说。威尔逊先生,您是初次来中国吗?
Yes, the very first.
是的,的确是第一次。
Our car is waiting over there. Let's drive to the hotel. May I help you with your luggage?
车正在那边等着,咱们现在就去宾馆吧。我来帮您拿行李好吗?
No, thanks. I can manage all right. Let's go.
不用,谢谢。我自己能行。咱们走吧!
关键字:
金融证券生词表: