酷兔英语

章节正文

Most of them do. But the background color should be a little lighter.



  大多数人是的。但底色好象应该再淡一些。







  No problem. What do you think of our logo?







  好。你觉得我们的标识怎么样?







  logo / 'lэugэu; `lo.go/ n (pl ~s) printed symbol designed for and used by a business, company, etc as its emblem, eg in advertising (企业、公司等的)专用标识, 标记, 商标(如用于广告中的)。







  Very good. Maybe you should move it a little closer to the middle.







  很好。再往中间靠一靠更好一些。







  Alright. Do you have anything to say about the outer packaging?







  好。外包装如何?







  You mentioned cartons, didn't you? I'm afraid cartons are not strong enough.







  你说的是纸箱吧?恐怕纸箱不够牢固。







  Please don't worry. All the bags are beautifully designed to come in line with the local market preference at your end.







  没问题。所有袋子都设计得很精美,符合你们当地市场的口味。







  in line with sth: similar to sth; in accordance with sth 与某事物类似或一致:







  * in line with the others/with the latest research 与其他的一致[根据最新的研究成果







  Have you got any samples here? I'd prefer to have a look.







  这儿有没有样品?







  Here you are.







  请看。







  It does look good. Especially the little swan.







  确实漂亮。尤其是这个小天鹅。







  Thank you. We understand that your people regard swans as a symbol of good luck.







  多谢。我们听说你们那儿的人把天鹅当成幸运物。 Waterloo bridge : lucky charm







  Thank you. Let's call it a deal.







  谢谢。那么成交了。







  Excellent.







  太好了。







  Can we discuss the packing today?







  我们今天谈一谈包装好吗?







  Sure. We usually pack our skirts individually in polythene bags, ten dozen to one carton.







  好的。我们的衬衣通常每件单独装一塑料袋,10打装一纸箱。







  polythene / 'p) liθi:n; `palэθin/ n [U] type of plastic widely used in the form of flexible, often transparent, sheets for waterproof packaging, insulation, etc 聚乙烯:







  [attrib 作定语] a polythene bag, cover 聚乙烯塑料袋、 套。







  Acceptable. But please pay attention to the design of the inner packing. All the packages must be ready for window display.







  好。但请注意内包装的设计,所有的包装都必须适于橱窗展示。







  Oh, I'm afraid the price you give is too low. The best I can do is 2%.







  哇,恐怕你给的价格太低了。我顶多降价2%.







  You say 2% and I say 4%. How about splitting the difference and meeting each other half way? Let's settle at 3%.







  你说2%,我说4%,我们来折中一下,双方各让一半怎样?就降3%吧。







  split the `difference : (when making a bargain) settle on an amount half-way between two proposed amounts (idm )(讲价时)各让一步, 折中。







  No. I'm afraid it's still not acceptable.







  不行,恐怕我还是不能接受。







  What do you say to 2.5%, then?







  2.5%怎么样?







  Hmm...I appreciate your efforts and sincerity in this transaction. As a token of our cooperation, we accept your bid.







  噢......我非常感谢您在这笔生意中所做的努力和诚意。为表示我们愿意合作,我们接受您的递价。







  token / 'tэukэn; `tokэn/ n







  1 sign, symbol or evidence of sth 表徵; 标志; 证据:







  * A white flag is used as a token of surrender. 白旗是用作投降的信号。







  * These flowers are a small token of my gratitude. 谨以此花聊表谢忱。







  2 disc like a coin used to operate certain machines or as a form of payment (用以启动某些机器或用作付款形式的)代币, 专用辅币: Tokens for the cigarette machine are available at the bar. 在柜台可以买到供自动售烟机使用的代币。







  * milk tokens, ie (in Britain) bought from the milkman and left on the doorstep to pay for the milk delivered 牛奶票(送奶人出售的票证, 购者用以付送奶费, 可置于门外)。







  3 (esp in compounds 尤用以构成复合词) voucher or coupon, usu attached to a greetings card, which can be exchanged for goods of the value shown 赠券; 礼券:







  * a 10 `book/`record/`gift token 金额10英镑的书券[唱片券/礼券].







  in token of sth as evidence of sth 作为某事的证据:







* Please accept this gift in token of our affection for you. 请接受这一礼物, 这是我们微薄的情意。







  I'm sorry to say we can't close business at that price. Aren't we old friends?







  我很抱歉,以这样的价格我们无法成交。我们都是老朋友了吧!







  Well, in view of our good cooperation over the past years, we can take some considerations, but only for this order.







  好吧,鉴于我们过去多年的友好合作,我们可以做些考虑,但尽限这批订货。







  Then how much can you go down?







  那么你能减多少?







  1% off the original price.







  原价的1%.







  1%! Your reduction is too modest. What about 4%?







  1%! 你的降价幅度太小了。4%怎么样?







  Other companies are also saying that their products are the best.







  别的公司也都说他们的产品是最好的。







  Let's meet each other half way. I'll cut another 5%. That's definitely my rock bottom price.







  我们来折中一下吧。我再降5%.这绝对是最低价格了。







  rock-`bottom n [sing] (used without a/the 不用a/the) lowest point 最低点:







  * Prices have reached rock-bottom. 物价已下降到最低点。







  * [attrib 作定语] ,rock-bottom (ie bargain) `prices 最低的价格。







  All right. That's settled.







  好吧。就这么定了。
关键字:金融证券
生词表:
  • emblem [´embləm] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.象征;标志;徽章 六级词汇
  • beautifully [´bju:tifəli] 移动到这儿单词发声 ad.美丽地;优美地 四级词汇
  • bridge [bridʒ] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.桥(梁);鼻梁;桥牌 四级词汇
  • individually [,indi´vidʒuəli] 移动到这儿单词发声 adv.个别地 六级词汇
  • flexible [´fleksəbəl] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.灵活的,柔韧的 四级词汇
  • waterproof [´wɔ:təpru:f] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.防水的 n.防水物 六级词汇
  • sincerity [sin´seriti] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.真诚;诚意 四级词汇
  • doorstep [´dɔ:step] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.门阶 六级词汇


文章标签:口语  英语口语  辅导  金融英语  900句  英语900句  金融英语口语    

章节正文