酷兔英语

章节正文

Good morning, Mr.Smith. Sightseeing is our agenda today.



  早上好,史密斯先生。我们今天的日程安排是游览。



  agenda (list of) matters of business to be discussed at a meeting, etc 在会议上要讨论的事项(单);议事单; 议程表:



  * What is the next item on the agenda? 议程表上的下一项是什么?



  * The agenda for the meeting is as follows...... 这次会议的议程如下......



  Wonderful! I've been told that Qingdao is a great tourist attraction.



  太好了,我听说青岛是个旅游胜地。



  Yes, it is. Is this your first visit here?



  是的,你是初次来青岛吗?



  I'm surprised you haven't. Our net profits were over 1 million yuan last year, you know.



  我很惊讶您没听说过。我们去年的净利就超过1百多万元。



  That's very impressive. Please tell me more about your company.



  真令人敬佩。请多介绍一点。



  Our company consists of three major organizations: they are OD, R&D and T&A.



  我们公司由组织开发部,研究开发部及技术援助部三大部门所组成。



  Sounds like you have the organizations we need.



  听起来好象都是我们所需要的部门。



  Yes, and we have eight branches and two plants scattered throughout China.



  是的,我们在全国有八个分公司及两个工厂。



  Excellent. That should suit our needs perfectly.



  好极了。那完全能满足我们的需要。



  Shall we move on?



  我们继续参观好吗?



  What is it your company does again?



  你说你们公司做什么来着?



  It makes electronic equipment.



  我们公司制造电器产品。



  Well, then why haven't I heard of it before?



  那么为什么我没有听说过呢?



  Our factory floor is about 5,000 square meters.



  我们工厂占地约5,000平方米



  And what's that building outside the window?



  窗外那一栋楼房是什么呢?



  It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is for assembly.



  那一栋主要做储运室。这一栋是装配用的。



  Is your unit capacity up to our demands?



  你们的单位生产能力能满足我们的要求吗?



  I should think so. This plant can turn out 5,000 units per month.



  我想可以。该工厂月生产能力为5,000台。



  turn out: produce sb/sth. 培养出某人,生产或制造某物



  *The factory turns out 5,000 cars a week.



  *The school has turned out some first-rate scholars.



  Would you like to have a look around our factory?



  请问您要不要到工厂参观一下? ( Would you like to go through our factory ? )



  Yes, we'd like to. Lead on please.



  好,请带路吧。



  May I show you our brochure?



  请看一下我们的宣传册好吗?



  Oh, thank you.



  哦,谢谢您。



It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening?



  是晚饭时间了,史密斯先生,我们共进晚餐好吗?



  That's very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.



  谢谢您,张小姐。我听说中餐馆的饭菜非常好吃。



  Quite. China is a country with a splendid catering culture.



  没错,中国是个饮食文化非常丰富的国家。



  I'm glad to hear that. I'd like to make an appointment with you, if I may, Mr.Wilson.



  您这么说我很高兴。威尔逊先生,如果可以的话我想跟您订个约会。



  Certainly.



  当然可以。



  Our managing director will host a receptionbanquet in your honor tonight. Would that be convenient?



  今晚公司经理将为您举办一个晚宴。不知是否方便?



  in honour of sb/sth; in sb's/sth's honour : out of respect for sb/sth 出于对某人[某事物]的敬意:



  * a ceremony in honour of those killed in battle 为纪念阵亡将士而举行的仪式。



  Yes, that's fine. Thank you for your kind hospitality. I look forward to meeting your General Manager.



  很好。感谢你们的盛情好客,我也期待着与总经理先生见面。



  Let's make it seven o'clock then, and I'll pick you up at 6:45. Is that all right?



  那就定在七点,六点四十五分我来接您,行吗?



  Yes, sure. Thank you for calling. Good-bye.



  很好。谢谢打来电话。再见。



  Good-bye.



  再见。



  Mr. Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences?



  史密斯先生,不知您有什么特别的口味?



  preference: (a) [U, sing] ~ (for sth) liking for sth (more than sth else) (与他物相较之)喜爱; 偏爱:



  *There is milk and cream do you have a preference? 有牛奶也有奶油--你喜欢哪样?



  * It's entirely a matter of preference. 这完全是个见仁见智的问题。



  * She has a preference for blue. 她特别喜欢蓝色。



  (b) [C] thing that is liked better or best 偏爱的事物; 特别爱好的事物:



  *What are your preferences? 你最喜欢什么?



  When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I only want to taste real Chinese food.



  入乡随俗嘛,我只想尝一下真正的中餐。



  This is a Beijing restaurant, specializing in Beijing cuisine.



  这是一家北京餐馆,专做京菜。



  Would you like to try some Chinese drinks?



  要不要尝点中国酒?



  Yes, I'd love to. I've heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?



  好的。我听说茅台在中国很受欢迎。咱们尝尝好吗?



  Yes, of course. Maotai is the best Chinese wine. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it.



  不错,茅台是中国最好的酒。你要是不品尝一下就走,那将是一大憾事。
关键字:金融证券
生词表:
  • calling [´kɔ:liŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.点名;职业;欲望 六级词汇
  • liking [´laikiŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.爱好;嗜好;喜欢 六级词汇


文章标签:口语  英语口语  辅导  金融英语  900句  英语900句  金融英语口语    

章节正文