(1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。
B: Is there much of a difference in price ? B:价钱也有很大的分别吧？
A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. A:是的，经济型的大约便宜30%。
B: We‘ll take that one . B:我们就买那种。
(2) A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ? A:这种的合你的要求吗？
B: Actually , it is more than we need . B:事实上，已超出我们所需要的。
A: We can give you a little cheaper model . A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。
B: Let me see the specifications for that . B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。
(3) A: You‘re asking too much for this part . A:这零件你们要价太高了。
B: we have some cheaper ones .。 B:我们有便宜一点的。
A: What is the price difference ? A:价钱差多少
B: The basic model will cost about 10% less . B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。
(4) A: How many different models of this do you offer? A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式
B: We have five different ones . B:五种
A: Is there much of a price difference . A:价钱有很大的差别吗？
B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications. B:是的，所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
(5) A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
B: What was wrong? B:有什么问题吗？
A: We were developing too much waste . A:生产出来的废品太多了。
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level. B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货
(6) A: Did the material work out well for you ? A:那些材料进行的顺利吗？
B: Not really . B:不怎么好。
A: What was wrong? A:怎么啦？
B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality . B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。
(7) A: Has our material been all right ? A:我们的原材料没问题吧？
B: I‘m afraid not . B:有问题呢。
A: Maybe you should order a little better quality A:也许您应该买品质好一点的
B: Yes, we might have to do that . B:是呀，恐怕只有这么做了
(8) A: I think you had better come out to the factory . A:我看你最好走一趟工厂，
B: Is there something wrong . B:出了什么事吗。
A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par . A:嗯，你上次送去的货没有达到标准。
B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it . B:走，我们去看看?
(9) A: I want you to look at this material . A:我要你看看这材料！
B: Is this from our last shipment ? B:这是上次叫的货吗？
A: Yes ,it is . A:是啊。
B: I can see why you are having some problems with it . B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。
(10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that . A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。
B: But that costs more . B:可是那样成本较高。
A: But you will get less waste from this . A:但可以减少浪费。
B: We‘ll try it once . B:那么就试一次看看吧。
(11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much . A:我们的制造成本增加太多了。
B: You might try one of our cheaper components . B:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样？
A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。
B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week . B:好哇，我下个礼拜带过来。
(12) A: This is the best material we have to offer . A:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。
B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good . B:说实在的，我并不认为我们用得着这么好的，
A: I can let you have this kind cheaper . A:我可以算你便宜一点。
B: Let‘s do that . B:那就这么说定吧?
(13) A: How is the new material working out for you ? A:新原料用得如何？
B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it . B:不错，节省了不少的钱
A: I‘m glad to hear that . A:听你这么说真高兴。
B: It was a good suggestion .thanks . B:你建议得不错，谢谢。
(14) A: How many would you like to order ? A:您要订多少？
B: Is there a minimum order ? B:有最低订购量的限制吗？
A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size . A:没有，任何数量都可以出货。
B: We‘ll try one case of this . B:那么，这种的就试一箱吧
(15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now. A:你们现在可以下订单了。
B: We want to try this component as a sample. B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。
A: I can send one for you to try . A:我们可以寄个给你试用。
B: Yes , please do that . B:好，那就麻烦你了。
(16) A: How many would you like to order ? A: 您要订多少？
B: How do they come packaged ? B：货是怎样装的呢
A: In cases of 100. A:一箱装100个。
B: We‘ll take 500. B:我们要500个
(17) A: We need seven of these . A:我们要七个这种的。
B: They come in cases of five . B:它们是五个一箱。
A: Then ,send two cases please . A:这样的话，就送两箱吧。
B: Good . thank you for the order . B:好的，谢谢你的订货。
(18) A: We can‘t handle an order that small . A:这么少的数量，我们不能接受
B: What is the minimum we would have to order . B:那么我们至少得订多少呢。
A: 300 pieces . A:300个
B: I see ,send those ,then . B:哦，那就300个吧。
(19) A: We have a problem with your order .
B: What is it ?
A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .
B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .
(20) A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?
B: No, we don‘t.
A: Then give us three cases of this .
(21) A: You could save a lot if you would order a little more .
B: How could we do that ?
A: We offer a discount for large orders .
B: Let me take another look at our requirements .
(22) A: Your prices seem a little high .
B: We could make them lower for you .
A: How ?
B: If you order in large lots , we‘ll reduce the price .
(23) A: We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.
B: I‘m not sure we can use that many .
A: It would represent quite a savings .
B: Ok, I‘ll see what I can do .
(24) A: Why are there three prices quoted for this part ?
B: They represent the prices for different quantities.
A: I see .
B: The more you order , the more you will save .
(25) A: Is this your standard price ?
B: Yes ,it is .
A: It seems too high to me
B: We can negotiate the unit price for large orders .
(26) A: I‘m calling about mistake on our last invoice .
B: What was it ?
A: We should have been given the large quantity price .
B: Yes ,that is absolutely right .
(27) A: Doesn‘t the quantity discount apply on this order ?
B: No ,I‘m sorry ,but it doesn‘t.
A: Why not?
B: Because these items are from different shipments.
(28) A: We can make the price lower if you would order a bit more .
B: How much more ?
A: Just three more cases .
B: I think we can do that .
(29) A: I have the quotations you asked for .
B: Good ,we‘ve been looking for them .
A: I‘ll leave them for you to look over .
B: I‘ll give you a call when we are ready to talk about them .
(30) A: Were you able to quote on all the items we need ?
B: No, not all of them .
A: Oh ?why not ?
B: We aren‘t able to supply the third ad fifth items .
(31) A: Here are the quotations that you asked for .
B: How do they compare to last year‘s ?
A: The price increases haven‘t been too bad at all .
B: That‘s good to hear .let‘s take a look at your prices .
(32) A: I have a question about this quotation you submitted .
B: What is it ?
A: The third item has been omitted .
B: Oh ,yes .we don‘t carry that item anymore .
(33) A: What is the deadline for submitting the quotation ?
B: We need it in our office by next Monday .
A: I think we‘ll able to make that .
B: Good .we can‘t extend the deadline .
(34) A: We‘d like a chance to bid on this business.
B: We‘ll be taking quotations next month .
A: Will you let us have the specifications ?
B: Sure ,just drop in my office some time and pick them up .
(35) A: Can you tell me why our bid was not accepted?
B: I think you were a little too high on some of the items .
A: On which ones ?
B: You‘re perfectlywelcome to inspect the winning bid .
(36) A: Was our bid accepted ?
B: No ,I ‘m sorry .it wasn‘t .
A: Can you tell me why ?
B: Sorry ,but I‘m not at liberty to reveal that information.
(37) A: Congratulations ! your bid has won .
B: I‘m glad to hear that .
A: When can you come around to discuss some details with us ?
B: I‘ll be there next Monday at noon .
(38) A: What is your best price on this item ?
B: $24.95 per hundred pieces
A: That will be fine with us .
B: Fine . I‘ll start the paperwork for your order right away .
(39) A: Can we expect the same price as last time ?
B: Oh ,yes ,no problem about that.
A: Good ,we‘ll be ordering in just a few days.
(40) A: This price is quite a bit higher than it was last time .
B: We‘re sorry ,but we ‘ve had a slight price increase here .
A: Slight ?I wouldn‘t call this slight .
B: We‘ve had to increase our prices on this item by just 8%.