酷兔英语

章节正文

Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days.



  当然了。两天后销售合同就准备好。



  Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid.



  请记住用中英两种文字缮制合同,两种文本同样有效。



  Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies.



  那是当然。我们每人保留一份正本和两份副本。



  original/ copy



  Then I'll come along two days later to put my signature on it.



  那么两天后我再来签字。



  Good.



  好的。



  Well Mr.Chen, it's been very pleasant talking with you.



  陈先生,跟您谈话真是非常愉快。



  Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?



  谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有什么安排吗?



  None whatsoever. I'm at your disposal.



  一点儿也没有呢。我得听你安排。



  Why don't we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.



  咱们一起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家饭店非常不错。



  I'd love to!



  太好了!



  Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris?



  请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?



  Yes, I am. 我就是。



  I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.



  我在中国机械进出口公司工作。



  What's your name, please?



  您贵姓?



  My name is Zhang.



  我姓张。



  Did you have a good journey?



  您一路上还好吧?



  Not too bad. Thank you.



  还可以。



  You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.



  今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。



  Fine.



  好的。



Aren't you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?



  您是从美国来的史密斯先生吧?。



  Yes, I am.



  是的。



  Shall we fix a time for a talk?



  我们能定个时间谈谈吗?



  All right.



  可以。



  I'm a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.



  我是中国纺织品进出口公司的业务员。



  I was assigned to negotiate business with you.



  公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。



  Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.



  我先给您介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。



  Welcome to China.



  欢迎你们来中国。



  Weren't you on the phone to me yesterday?



  昨天打电话的是您吗?



  Yes, I was.



  对,是我。



  I'm very glad to know you.



  认识您非常高兴。



  It's a great pleasure to meet you today.



  今天能见到您非常荣幸。



  We've heard a lot about you.



  我们对您非常熟悉。



  How shall I get in touch with you?



  怎么和您联系?



  I'm in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call.



  我住白云宾馆二零八(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。



  Here is my card. I'm very glad to know you.



  这是我的名片。



  If there is an opportunity, we'd like to see your manager.



  如果有机会,我们想见一见你们经理。



  Our manager would like to meet you.



  我们经理想和你们见见面。



  Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.



  今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。



  We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.



  今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。



  If it's convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.



  如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。



  If you are free, please come and join us.



  如果您有时间的话,请光临。



  Here is your invitation card.



  这是给你们的请帖。



  We'll meet you at the gate of the hotel at six this evening.



  晚上六点,我们在饭店门口等你们。



  Thank you for your invitation.



  谢谢您的邀请。



  I'll certainly come if I have time.



  如果有空儿,我一定去。
关键字:金融证券
生词表:
  • whatsoever [,wɔtsəu´evə] 移动到这儿单词发声 (强势语)=whatever 四级词汇
  • negotiate [ni´gəuʃieit] 移动到这儿单词发声 v.谈判;解决;转让 四级词汇


文章标签:口语  英语口语  辅导  金融英语  900句  英语900句  金融英语口语    

章节正文