酷兔英语

<The water horse> (《尼斯湖水怪》)台词精选(二)

14. They all went off to war, and many never came back.

他们都去了战场,许多人再也没有回来。

15. We're tiny village in the wilds of Scotland.

我们只是苏格兰偏远地区的一个小村庄。

16. But maybe I'm boring you with my story.

也许我的故事开始让你们厌烦了。

17. I'm sorry for grabbing. You're all dried up.

对不起,我不该抓你。 你都干透了。

18. That takes care of my lunch.

我的午餐有着落了。

19. What are they doing up on that hill?

他们在那山上做什么?

It's a secret mission, they are after submarines.

是秘密任务,他们在追踪潜水艇。

Well, if it's secret, how do you know about it?

好,如果是秘密,你怎么会知道的?

I have my ways, my contacts.

我自有我的办法,我有关系。

Well, make contacts with the oars, pull us over some more fish

那你跟浆也套套关系,让我们多抓点鱼

20. It's an amazing view.

这里的景象太令人惊叹了

21. We are not here for the scenery.

我们来这不是欣赏美景的

22. Now, make no mistake

从现在开始,不要犯任何错误

23. This is the deepest loch in Scotland, perfect for their troopships

这是苏格兰最深的湖,非常有利于他们战舰的驶入

24. They will sent submarines first for reconnaissance.

他们会派潜艇先行侦查

25. Won't the steel net stop them?

铁网拦不住他们吗?

26. I wish I could swim like you, I wish I wasn't so afraid

我希望能像你那样游泳,希望我不那么怕水

27. What's going on? Keep your hands off.

出了什么事?把你的手拿开

28. You are not fit to touch it.

你不应该碰它。

29. I better go. Stay out of trouble.

我得走了。别惹上麻烦

30. Look, there's a rear-vision mirror, know what that's for?

这是个后视镜,知道它有什么用的吗?
关键字:影视英语
生词表:


文章标签:精选