酷兔英语

潜入寂静的时刻





In to this silent hour

侵入寂静的时间里

Who stole your shadow from mine eyes?

是谁从我的眼睛里偷走了你的影子?

I want know and I think I must to know!

我要知道我认为我必须知道!

It was night, the busy day was over.

夜晚到了,忙碌的一天已经结束。





I want though the city voice to feel yours breathe.

我想通过城市的声音去感受你的呼吸。

But in the meanwhile only one of mine.

但是此时你确是静默无语,

Whether you shall go away please give me a little words,

你是否离开请给我一丁点的信息,

How can I find your shadow in the deeply dark cave?

怎样才能在这深深的黑洞里找到你的影踪?





Where. I lay asleep under the darkness in the world.

在那里,我躺在暗夜的世界里睡着了,

What magic has snared you in these slender arms of mine?

是什么魔力把你送到我瘦小的臂膀里?

For fear of losing you so I hold you tight to my *!

因为害怕失去你我把你紧紧的搂在怀里,

But who make the other magic has flew away in the suddenly.

但是刹那间,又是谁用另一种魔法把你飞去。

I want cry out but who stole the tears from my eyes?

我想哭,但是谁从我的眼睛里偷走了我泪水?





Only make a miss in my heart:

只有在心中祈祷:

Miss you can float down the moon light of the world's life

希望你可以从世界的生命中随着月光漂浮而下

And last you have stand on my heart .

最后停泊在我的港湾里
关键字:诗歌散文
生词表: