酷兔英语

房海燕个人档案:
Name: FANG Haiyan

生日:10月23日
Birthday: 23rd of October


血型:B型
Blood Type: B


职业:《娱乐在线》当家花旦
Position: VJ for Entertainment Online


最喜欢的颜色:蓝色、白色
Favorite colors: Blue, white


最喜欢的服装:线条流畅,简单
Favorite fashion style: Graceful cutting, neat design


最喜欢的食物:麻辣火锅
Favorite food: Spicy Hot Pot


最大的爱好:在海边晒太阳
Hobby: Sunbathing on the beach


最羡慕的职业:旅行
The work you like most: Traveling


最讨厌的事:沉睡时被各种铃声吵醒(手机,电话,门铃,闹钟@#¥%......)
The thing you hate most: All kinds of rings include ring tones, telephone rings, sound of door bell and alarm clock@#¥%.....that wake me up while I am in deep sleep.



海燕谈方言
安:海燕的语言能力是应该蛮强的,觉得自己有没有语言天赋的东西在里面?
A: You are really good at learning languages. Have you ever thought that you have the special talent in learning languages?


房:天分啊。我小学就开始上台朗诵少先队员章程,应该有点吧。我不知道啊。天分的东西我怎么讲呢,我一会去做个测试。
F: Well, I am not sure about that. Maybe. I have read The Principles for Young Pioneers on stage. For my special talent, I will go and take a test later.


安:比如说拿你学上海话这个例子。
A: Well, take the way you learn Shanghainese for example?


房:我个人感觉所谓语言天分,OK是一个基础了,最重要的是脸皮够厚,你不怕丢人去说,说完别人笑,笑完你再说,说完继续笑,笑得人家的眼镜先落下来,假牙落下来之后,慢慢就没什么东西好掉了,之后你也说好了。
F: To me, the so-called talent in learning language is only a foundation. Confidence in speaking is more important. You should not be afraid of express yourself. If people laugh at you, don't worry about it because soon they'll be nothing left for them to laugh at and you will have expressed everything you want to at that time.


安:那你上海话花了多长时间?
A: How long did it take for you to learn Shanghainese?


房:我也不知道,我到现在说的也是洋京帮,他们说我每一句话都充满各个地方的口音,也好,只要你听得懂就好。语言就是拿来交流的。
F: I am not sure about that. Till now, I still speak in pidgin Shanghainese. People say that they can pick out different accents from all over China when I speak Shanghainese. It's fine as long as they can understand what I am saying. Language is for communication.


安:有时候青浦的口音啊,崇明的口音,哪里的口音啊,
A: Sometimes, there is Qingpu or Chongming accent. What about your accent?


房:到处口音都有的。
F: I speak with various accents.

安:你说上海话有没有碰到一些特别好玩的事?
A: Is there anything funny when you speak Shanghainese?


房:有。以前我以为,他们玩麻将的时候,比如说发财,我以为发财说(上海话)。他们以前老笑我说上海话,因为我的好笑不是说哪个词好笑,而是说我的整个音调就很奇怪。现在他们也懒得笑我了,他们已经默认了,你要说就说。我还特别喜欢给别人说,(上海话),口音又出来了。(上海话),他们还说我说上海话经常喜欢把自己说得深情并茂的。
F: Yes, there is. Before, I used to think that when they were playing Mahjong and saying "Facai", they meant to say Facai in Shanghainese. They used to laugh at my Shanghainese, because it was not one single word they felt funny, but the tone of the whole sentence was really weird. Now they are tired of laughing at me anymore. They've accepted it and let me say whatever I want to. I love to talk to others (in Shanghainese). Oops! My weird accent again (in Shanghainese). And they always say that I like to speak Shanghainese with such emotion.


安:那样笑得更厉害了。海燕有没有一直在坚持学英文?
A: That would make them laugh even more! Have you continued learning English, Haiyan?


房:曾经跟一帮朋友学过,其实大学出来,好多英语都不用,你知道语言这种东西你老不用它就会忘记,特别是有些单词,你会觉得好熟,好像就是我们家邻居,但是你就是想不起来他是谁。这种状态经常碰到。或者突然脑子里,嘴边上就说不出来,所以我们后来就想着找了一个美国老师教我们英文,他对我们特别好,每次上小课就拿卡片讲故事。但是后来因为时间实在凑不到了,因为自己那段时间我们在做《一曲成名》,我就只好说对不起,不要耽误大家的作息,我就先撤了。但是最近真的是还没有学英文,很想学,因为像我去非洲,非洲除了非洲当地话以外,英语也是第二语言,也是官方语言,去那边,第一天我真是开不了口,不知道跟他们说什么,因为我胆子大,我说我属于比较皮厚了在说话方面。到第二天开始跟人家有些小交流,第三天就用仅有的英文教人家杀人游戏了。
F: I used to study English with a lot of friends. We seldom use the English we learned in college. You know, language is something easily forgotten if you don't use it. Especially for certain words, they look familiar to you, like your next door neighbor. You just can't think of who they are. This is pretty common. Or it's stuck in the back of your head but you just can't quite utter it out. This was the reason why we selected an American teacher to teach us English. He was really good to all of us. Every time he'd teach, he'd take out a deck of card and tell us stories. Unfortunately at the end, as we were doing E-idol, I really no time to learn English so I had to give it up cause I didn't want to interrupt them. Actually I don't have any plans to learn English now though I do want to learn. For example, I went to Africa the other time. Besides African local tongue, English is also the second language, the official language. The first day I was there, I didn't know what to say and I am usually one of the more outspoken types. The following day, I could engage in some small talk. On the third day, I taught them how to play the Mafia game in English.


安:有没有近期的计划?把英文好好学一学?
A: Do you have any plans to significantly improve your English in the near future?


房:以前有人开玩笑说,想学好英文,得找一个老外男朋友,我对他们这种观点持批评态度。谁说的,交朋友也是可以的。为什么非要是男朋友。其实是要多说了,这是语言环境的问题。上次我们参加一个PARTY,突然有一个悉尼的,澳大利亚的男孩子跑过来跟我聊天,我们可以聊,他说得很复杂,你听得不太明白,就pardon,他就会以一个简单的方式表现给你听,你也会听得懂,然后你表现给他的,其实他也蛮聪明的他也能懂,但是我还是觉得这个不太妥,不太靠谱。所以我建议一些真的想要交老外男朋友或女朋友的青年男女们,如果想要谈恋爱的话,还是要学点英语,要不然怎么谈啊。就只能肢体语言。
F: Before, someone was kidding that finding a foreign boyfriend was a great way to learn English. I still feel a little apprehensive about this. Making friends is fine. It is not necessary for him to be your boy friend. On a deeper level, I think it's really related to the language environment. For example, the other day we went to a party and an Australian boy who came from Sydney approached me and we chatted with each other. Actually we could communicate. He would express things in a complicated way and when I couldn't really understand, I would say, "Pardon?" then he would rephrase what he said in a simpler way that I could understand. For things I tried to express, he was smart enough that he could also understand. Anyway, it is still not so appropriate for me to learn English in this way. My suggestion is that if young people want to have a foreign boyfriend or girlfriend, they really need to learn some basic English otherwise you can't really communicate with each only and have to rely completely on body language.


安:说不定你可以去比如说洋腔洋调美语俱乐部啊,或者说到我们网站上来,都可以。
A: How about you visiting our Talk da Talk English Club or logging on to our web site? Both of them would be really helpful.




关键字:英语听力
生词表:
  • speaking [´spi:kiŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.说话 a.发言的 六级词汇
  • apprehensive [,æpri´hensiv] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.忧虑的;担心的 六级词汇
  • sydney [´sidni] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.悉尼 六级词汇