酷兔英语


  Sue: If he's as sweet as you say, he'll be open to new things.

  苏: 假如他跟你说得一样好,他会打开心胸接受新事物的。


  Rose: Yes, he 1) acts like he's that kind of person.


  柔丝: 对啊,他表现得就像那种人。


  Sue: So? That's what's important, not the music he composes.


  苏: 所以呢?那才是重点,而不是他作出来的曲子。


  Rose: But a person's most 2) inner self will show through his music.


  柔丝: 但一个人最深刻的自我,会由他的音乐表现出来。


  Sue: In that case, he must be a 3) wannabe 4) criminal!


  苏: 如此看来,他一定是一个潜在的罪犯!


  Rose: Whatever he is, he's probably not my type.


  柔丝: 管他是什么,他可能不是我喜欢的那一型。


  语言详解


  A: How did my wallet vanish from my pocket?


  我的皮夹怎么从我口袋里消失了?


  B: Criminals are really sneaky these days.


  这年头的罪犯还真是狡猾。


  「as......as...... 像......一样」


  as......as......表示"像......一样"


  A: What kind of girlfriend are you looking for?


  你在找哪一种女朋友?


  B: I don't care as long as she's blond.


  只要是金发的就行。


  A: Where would you like to work?


  你想去哪里工作?


  B: I don't care as long as it's not in a big corporation.


  只要不是大公司都可以。


  1) act (v.) 表现


  2) inner (a.) 内部的


  3) wanna-be 潜在的


  4) criminal (n.) 罪犯


关键字:英语听力
生词表: