酷兔英语

章节正文

商业英语会话



【商业英语】Lesson 10: International Trade-Shipping 国际贸易-运输



Helen:Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.



海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />


Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.



凯文:我是李凯文。



Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.



海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。



Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?



凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?



Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?



海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?



Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.



凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。



Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?



海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?



Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.



凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。



Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?



海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?



Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact



information.



凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。



Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.



海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。



Kevin:That would be great.



凯文:那样很好。



Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.



海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。



Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.



凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。



Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as



soon as I get them.



海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。



Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.



凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
关键字:商务英语
生词表:


文章标签:  

章节正文