Lee:I have the offer ready for you.
李:我已经为你准备好报盘了。
Amand:Thank you,Mr.Lee,you are very efficient.
阿曼达:谢谢,李先生,您办事真有效率。
Lee:Oh,I'm flattered.Now I must give you the best price.
李:噢,您过奖了。看来我必须给您最好的价格来感谢您了。
Amand:Do you have any ready goods?
阿曼达:您有现货吗?
Lee:Yes,we have.I can give you the price of it.
李:足的,我们有。我可以给您报价。
Amand:Is your offer a firm one?
阿曼达:您报的是实价吗?
Lee:Yes.It's firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow.
李:是的,以明天上午11点答复为有效。
Amand:Still I think the price is a little bit high.
阿曼达:但是我还是认为这个价格有点高。
Lee:I think my offer is very reasonable,it's just based on a little profit.
李:我认为我的报价很合理,只有一点点利润。
Amand:Would you please renew your offer for two days more? I'11 contact my company.
阿曼达:您能将报盘延期两天吗?我要跟公司联系一下。
Lee:OK,I'll be waiting for your answer.
李:好的,我恭候您的佳音。