酷兔英语

章节正文


 Unit 15 Taking Friends to the Movies 邀请朋友看电影
 1 Dialogue
  露西来拜访玛丽,玛丽非常高兴,留露西吃晚饭,还请她看电影,露西真幸福!
  A: Oh, hello, Mary. How nice of you to drop in!
  哦,嗨,玛丽,你来真好!
  B: Hello, Lucy. I hadn't seen you for such a long time that I thought I'd just drop in for a little chat.
  嗨,露西,我好久没看到你了,所以想来聊聊天。
  A: I'm so glad you did. By the way, you can stay for dinner, can't you?
  你来聊天我真高兴。顺便一提,你可以留下来吃晚饭,不是吗?
  B: But it would be so much bother for you.
  不过这会太麻烦你了。
  A: Indeed not. Not bother at all.
  真的不会,一点也不麻烦。
  B: How about going to the movies after dinner? I'll treat.
  晚饭后去看电影如何?我请客。
  A: That's a good idea, but we'll make Fred pay. You know he just got his bonus.
  这是个好主意,不过我们让弗雷德付钱。你知道他刚拿到了红利。
  B: As a matter of fact I just got mine. That's why I wanted to treat you two.
  实际上我刚拿到了我的(红利)。这就是我要请你们两位的原因。
  A: Well, I guess I'm the only one that isn't qualified to pay for the movies.
  嗯,我想我是惟一没有资格付钱的人。
  B: How right you are!
  你说得对极了!
  A: By the way, how is your mother?
  顺便问一下,你的母亲好吗?
  B: Oh, she's quite well. She's staying at my uncle's place for a few days. That's why I don't have to be home for dinner.
  哦,她相当好,她在我叔叔家住几天。这就是我不必回家吃晚餐的原因。
  A: How nice. Will you excuse me a minute? I'll call Fred.
  真好。我离开一会儿好吗?我打个电话给弗雷德。
  B: Fred won't be late, will he?
  弗雷德不会晚回来,是吗?
  A: No, he says he's just leaving the office.
  不会,他说他正要离开办公室。
  B: Can I help you with the dinner?
  我可以帮你做晚饭吗?
  A: Oh, that reminds me. I have the roast in the oven...
  哦,这提醒了我。烤箱里面有烤肉......
  B: It isn't burned, is it?
  没有烧焦吧,不是吗?
  A: No, thank goodness. It seems to be just right. As a matter of fact you reminded me just in time.
  没有,感激上帝。看起来似乎刚刚好,实际上,你提醒得正是时候。
  B: Do you mind of I play a record on the stereo?
  我在立体音箱上放张唱片,你不介意吧?
  A: Of course not. Go right ahead.
  当然不会,请放。
 
 2 精彩脱口秀--看电影
  电影已经成为人们百谈不厌的话题,它丰富了我们的业余生活,人人都可以对电影发表自己的意见,或喜欢或讨厌,或褒或贬,大家一起看场电影不但可以充实我们的生活,还可以增进我们之间的感情。
  ●Have you seen any good movies lately?最近你看了什么好电影了吗?
  ●Who's your favorite actor?你喜欢的演员是谁?
  ●Hero is showing in Beijing.北京正上映《英雄》。
  ●I'd like to cancel my reservation.我想取消预约。
  ●He's a great actor.他是一位相当不错的演员。
  ●It was so crowded, there wasn't even standing room.挤得几乎没有站立的地方。
  ●They're got Titanic on.正上演《泰坦尼克号》。
  ●The story is very exciting and full of suspense.情节紧张,充满悬念。
  ●What's the story about?电影里讲述了什么故事?
  ●Don't miss it.别错过这个机会。
  ●What's playing now?正在上演什么片子?
  ●When is the next showing?下一场是几点开始?
  ●Two tickers for Gone with the Wind.要两张《飘》。
  ●I'd like a large popcorn with butter.我要一大盒奶油爆玉米花。
● Excuse me. Is this seat taken?对不起,这位子有人坐吗?





Unit 16 Time 时间
 1 Dialogue
  琳达和玛丽下个周末要去旅游,现在她们还在计划时间......
  A: Hello, Linda.
  嗨,琳达。
  B: Hello, Mary. Come on in.
  嗨,玛丽,请进。
  A: Thanks. I came to talk over our plans for our picnic this coming weekend.
  谢谢你,我来讨论我们下个周末野餐的计划。
  B: That's a good idea. Please sit down.
  好主意,请坐下。
  A: Thank you. Now, let's me ... Saturday is sixth, isn't it? Do you think we could leave as early as seven o'clock?
  谢谢。嗯,让我想想看......星期六是6号,不是吗?你想我们可以早在7点钟就出发吗?
  B: Of course, the earlier the better. If we could leave even half an hour earlier, we could avoid the morning traffic.
  当然,愈早愈好。如果我们再提早半个钟头出发,就会避免早上的交通高峰时间。
  A: My! That's awfully early, isn't it?
  哎呀!那可真早,不是吗?
  B: Well, we'd have to get up at least an hour earlier. But that wouldn't be too bad. We could get everything ready the night before.
  嗯,我们必须至少提早一个钟头起床。不过那并不会太糟。我们在前一晚就可以把所有的东西都准备好。
  A: Yes, I suppose so. Look, I'll come over Friday evening and help you prepare the sandwiches and other things that we'll take.
  是的,我想是的。喂,我星期五晚上过来,帮你准备三明治及其他我们要带的东西。
  B: Oh, that'll be fine.
  喔,那太好了。
  A: And what about the trip back?
  那么回程呢?
  B: Well, we could leave there about four in the afternoon. That should get us home about eight. I don't like driving at night anyway.
  嗯,我们可以在下午4点左右离开那里。这样我们8点左右就应该到家了。无论如何,我不喜欢晚上开车。
  A: How aboutshavingsdinner at my house after we get back?
  我们回来以后,在我家吃晚饭如何?
  B: That would be wonderful.
  那太棒了。
  A: All right. I'll ask mother to have dinner ready for us about half past eight. That should give us time to get washed up.
  好的,我会要妈妈在8点半左右就帮我们把晚餐准备好,那样我们正好有时间梳洗一下。
  B: Now that everything is settled. I'm sure we'll have a great weekend.
  既然一切都解决了,我确信我们会有一个很棒的周末。
  A: Yes, of course. By the way, what time is it now?
  当然。哦,对了,现在几点?
  B: It's twenty-five minutes after two.
  2点25分。
  A: I've got to go now. I have an appointment at four.
  我现在要走了,4点有约会。
  B: Well, then, I'll be waiting for you Friday evening.
  嗯,那么,星期五晚上我等你。
  
2 精彩脱口秀--时间
  茫茫众生无不在抓紧时间,创造生活。珍惜时间就是珍惜生命,因此,要在日积月累的英语学习中,不断提高自己的英语会话水平,牢记"Rome was not built in a day."(罗马不是一天建成的。)
  ●I just love to run against the clock.那只是想抢时间。
  ●Come on, rise and shine!快起来吧!太阳都升起来老高了。
  ●Do you enjoy sleeping all hours of the day and night ?你喜欢整日整夜地睡吗?
  ●Turning up at the eleventh hour!真是紧急关头啊!
  ●Only just beat the clock.刚好赶上时间。
  ●I exercise day in, day out.我每天都做锻炼。
  ●I'll be back in a second.我马上就回来。
  ●What do you do in your spare time?你业余时间做什么?
  ●Did I make it in time?我还算及时吗?
  ●Time is money.时间就是金钱。
  ●Only time will tell.时间能证明一切。
  ●Rome was not built in a day.罗马不是一天建成的。
  ●I don't want to take up too much of your time.我不想占用您太多的时间。
  ●No sooner said than done!立即照办!
  ●I can't decide just out of hand.我现在还不能决定。
  ●I have never seen it to date.到目前为止我还没有看过。
  ●This book is too out?of?date!这本书太过时了!
  ●And so, without further ado.那么,别的就不说了。
● This time we're here for good.这次我们会永远住在这里。




UNIT 17 SHOPPING 购物
 Reception 接待
  1. Do you find anything you like?
  你找到你喜欢的吗?
  2. What can I do for you?
  你要些什么?
  3. Can I help you?
  我能帮你吗?(需要些什么?)
  4. Are you being helped?/Are you being served?
  你需要帮忙吗?
  5. Is there anybody waiting on you?
  有人招呼你吗?
  Choosing and buying选择与购买
 
 Choosing 选择
  1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket.
  我想买一双鞋/一件夹克。
  2. I'd like to see some towels.
  我想看看毛巾。
  3. Show me that one, please.请把那个给我看看。
  4. Let me have a look at this watch.
  把这只表让我看看。
  5. Would you show me this cup?
  你能把这只杯子让我看一下吗?
  6. I'm interested in this new type of car.
  我对这款新车很有兴趣。
  7. I'm just looking, thanks.
  我只是看看,谢谢。
  8. I'd like to have a look if you don't mind.
  如果不介意,我想看一下。
 
 An attempt 试穿
  1. Could you try it on please? How is it?
  请试穿看看好吗?如何?
  2. I like this one. May I try it on?
  我喜欢这一种。我能试穿吗?
  
Inquiry 询问
  1. Do you have any on sale?
  你们有什么特卖品吗?
  2. Do you carry hundred?percent cotton pants?
  你们有百分之百纯棉的裤子吗?
  3. Can you get me one?
  你们能补货吗?
  4. If I orded a suit now, how long could it take before I got delivery?
  如果我现在订一件西装,要多久才能接到货?
  
Size and color 尺寸和颜色
  1. The fit isn't good.
  尺寸不太合适。
  2. It's too big.
  太大了。
  3. Too small.
  太小。
  4. It seems to fit well.
  好像蛮合身的。
  5. They punch my toes.
  把我脚趾夹疼了。
  6. Can I have a size larger?
  可以给我一个大一点儿的吗?
  7. How about this blue one?
  这个蓝色的怎样?
  8. This color is very pupular.
  这个颜色很流行。
  9. This blue color goes well with the light blue dots on the dress.
  这种蓝色和衣服上的淡蓝色小点很配。
 
 Price 价格
  1. How much does it cost?
  多少钱?
  2. What's the price for this suit?
  这套西装多少钱?
  3. How much do I have to pay for it?
  我要付多少钱?
  4. How much are these ties?
  这些领带要多少钱?
  5. I'll give it to you for 5250.
  5250元美金卖给你。
  6. Can you make it cheaper?
  你能便宜点吗?
 
 Check 付钱
  1. How can I pay?
  我要如何付钱?
  2. May I write a check for you?
  我能开支票吗?
  3. Do you take traveler's checks?
  你们接受旅行支票吗?
  4. Sorry, we don't take checks.
  对不起,我们不接受支票。
  5. How about 98 down and 100 a month?
  先付头期款98美元,每月再付100美元,如何?
  6. I'll take this.
  我要这个。
  
The others 其他
  1. Take one's measurement.
  为某人量尺寸。
  2. I think we're out of your size.
  我想你的尺寸(的衣服)已卖光了。
  3. Check back next Sunday.
  你下星期天再来看看。
 
 Dialogue 对话
  1. A:Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird?
  波德太太,你今天要点肉吗?
  B:Yes, please.
  是的。
  A:This lamb's very good.
  这块羔羊肉很好。
  B:I like lamb, but my husband doesn't.
  我喜欢羔羊肉,但我丈夫不喜欢。
  A:What about some steak? This is a nice piece.
  来些牛排好吗?这块很好。
  B:Give me that piece, please.
  请给我那一块吧。
  And a pound of mince, too.
  我还要一磅肉糜。
  2. A:Can I help you?
  您想要买什么?
  B:I'd just like to have a look around.
  我只想随便看看。
  A:Are you looking for some apples?
  你想要一些苹果吗?
  B:I could also buy some apples if they're nice.
  如果苹果不错的话,我也可以买一些。
  3. A:Do you like this dress, madam?
  夫人,你喜欢这种衣服吗?
  B:I like the color very much. It's a lovely dress, but it's too small for me.
  我很喜欢这种颜色,这件衣服很好看,但我穿太小了。
  A:What about this one? It's a lovely dress, it's very smart. Short skirts are in fashion now. Would you like to try it?
  这件怎么样?这件很好看,非常时髦。短裙现在很流行。你想穿上试试吗?
  B:All right.
  好的。
  4. A: Have you any shoes like these?
  你们有这种鞋子吗?
  B:What size?
  什么尺码?
  A:Size five.
  五号的。
  B:What color?
  什么颜色?
  A:Black.
  黑色的。
  B:I'm sorry. We haven't any.
  很抱歉,我们没有。
  5. A: How many do you need?
  你想买多少?
  B:Two Kilograms.
  两公斤。
  6. A: Are these apples on sale?
  这些苹果降价卖吗?
  B:That's our rock bottom price.
  这是我们的最低价了。
  7. A: That's too expensive for us. We can't afford all that money.
  对我们来讲,太贵了,我们付不起那么多钱。
  B:This model's less expensive than that one. It's only twenty-eight pounds. But, of course, it's not as good as the expensive one.
  这种型号比那种要便宜些,只要28镑。但是,当然,它不如那台贵的好。
  A: I don't like this model, the other model's more expensive, but it's worth the money.
  我不喜欢这种型号。那种型号贵些,但它值这些钱。
  A:Can we buy it on instalments?
  我们可以分期付款吗?
  B:Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.
  当然,你可以先付10英镑定金,然后,每月付1镑,一共付60个星期。
  8. A: I think I prefer the blue one if it's not too much trouble.
  如果不太麻烦的话,我想要那件蓝色的。
  B:Not at all. I'll get it for you. Here you are. This is our latest design.不麻烦,我去为你取来。给你,这是最新款的。
  A:Could I have a try?
  我能试试吗?
  B:Certainly. The fitting room is over there.
  当然可以,试衣间在那边。
  B:It seems to fit you very well.
  这件衣服很适合你。
  A:All right. I think I'll take it.
  行,我买了。
  9. A: Can you come down a bit?
  你可以便宜一点吗?
  B:That's almost cost price.
  这几乎是成本价了。
  10. A: Excuse me, I would like a blue shirt please.
  对不起,我想买件蓝色的衬衫。
  B:Yes, with pleasure. Here you are.
  很愿意为您服务,给您。
  11. A:I'm looking for a pair of shoes.
  我想买双鞋。
  B:Yes, sir. I'd be glad to show you some.
  好的,先生。很高兴拿给你看。
  12. A: Do you have anything larger than this one?
  你有更大点的吗?
  B:Yes, we have. Let me show you.
  有,我拿给你。
  13. A: Would you mind if I try this on?
  我能试试吗?
  B:No, not at all.
  当然可以。
  A:Give me a smaller size, please.
  请给我拿小一点的。
  B:With pleasure. I'd be glad to show you some.
  很荣幸为您服务。
  14. A: What can I do for you, Madam?
  我能为您做什么,女士?
  B:I want to buy a suit of clothes.
  我想买身套装。
  15. A: Is there anything I can do for you, Miss?
  有什么我能帮忙的吗,小姐?
  B:I'm just looking.
  我只是看看。
  16. A: I want to buy a camera.
  我想买架照相机。
  B:I'm sorry. It's out of stock.
  对不起,脱销了。
  A:Are you likely to be getting any more in?
  你们还进货吗?
  B:Look in again next Sunday.
  下星期日再来看看吧。
  17. A: How much is it?
  这个多少钱?
  B:Sixty dollars.
  60美元。
  A:How much does it cost?这个值多少钱?
  B:It costs one hundred Yuan.
  100元。
  A:What's the price of this one?
  这个值多少钱?
  B:It's priced at only eighty Yuan.
  只要80元。
  A:How much does it come to?
  总共多少钱?
  B:It comes to two hundred and fourty dollars.
  总共240美元。
  18. A: Can you come down a little?
  你能便宜点吗?
  B:That's the best I can do.
  这是最合理的价格了。
  19. A: Half?price computers? How do they do that?
  半价计算机?怎么可能呢?
  B:I don't know. Let's read the fine print.
  不知道。我们来看看那个小印刷字吧!





Unit 18 Weather 天气
1 Dialogue
比尔下周要到密云去滑雪,现在他最关心的问题莫过于天气了。
  A: Good morning,Bill, what's the weather like?
  早上好,比尔,天气如何?
  B: Good morning,James. It's rather cold today.
  早上好,詹姆斯,今天有点冷。
  A: Oh, what's the weather forecast for today?
  哦,今天的天气预报怎么说?
  B: It says cloudy in the morning, but it'll clear up early in the afternoon.
  天气预报说晨间多雾,不过下午很早就会放晴。
  A: Good. Are you all ready for the trip to Miyun next week?
  很好。你下周到密云之行准备好了吗?
  B: It's OK, but I wondered whether there would be enough snow for skiing.
  准备好了。但我真怀疑那里是不是有足够的雪可以滑雪。
  A: Don't worry! The weatherman says we'll have a cold spell before the end of this week.
  别担心!天气预报员说,在这个周末之前,会有一阵子的冷天气。
  B: Well, I hope so. There's not much sense going skiing some placeswheresThere's no snow.
  嗯,希望如此。到某个不下雪的地方滑雪,没有多大意思。
  A: Wouldn't worry about that.
  我就不担心这点了。
  B: Whew. It certainly was an awful day yesterday.
  咻,昨天真是可怕的一天。
  A: It certainly was! It started snowing about five o'clock yesterday morning, Didn't it?
  的确是!从昨天早晨五点左右就开始下雪,不是吗?
  B: Well. Hasn't the weather been awfully peculiar this year?
  嘿。今年天气不是太特殊了吗?
  A: I should say so. What are you doing this afternoon?
  的确是如此。今天下午打算做什么?
  B: If it clears up this afternoon, I will go out and do some shopping.
  如果下午放晴的话,我想去买点东西。
  A: Is there anything particular you want to buy?
  还有什么你特别想要买的东西吗?
  B: Well. I thought I'd look at some ski boots.
  嗯,我想看看滑雪靴。
  A: Mind if I come along?
  你介意我一道去吗?
  B: Not at all.
  一点也不。
  
2 精彩脱口秀--天气
  世界上的一切生灵都与天气分不开。天气是个说不尽、讲不烦的话题,人人擅长此道,尤其是英国人见面时常常喜欢谈论天气。其原因不只是天气的好坏会给人们带来影响,还因为他们不愿意谈论人和事。所以与陌生人开始交谈时,谈论天气是一种既有用又不得罪人的明智方式。
  ●Isn't this lovely weather!这天气真好!
  ●It's better than yesterday.今天天气比昨天好。
  ●Let's hope it'll last.但愿这种天气会持续下去。
  ●Nice and bright today, isn't it?今天阳光明媚,天气宜人,不是吗?
  ●The weather's very annoying, isn't it?天气真恼人,不是吗?
  ●I don't like it at all.我一点也不喜欢这种天气。
  ●It's rather cool today.今天相当凉。
  ●It's drizzling.正在下毛毛雨。
  ●The rain ... I hate the rain.下呀下......我讨厌这雨天。
  ●It seems as if there'll be a thundershower.好像要下一场雷阵雨。
  ●It seems a glorious day today.今天看来是个大晴天。
  ●I wonder what it's like outside.我不知道外面天气怎样。
  ●I hope it's sunny.我希望是个晴天。
  ●It's a lovely day.今天是个好天气。
  ●Oh, no, it's raining again.哦,讨厌,又下雨了。
  ●Not again! When will it stop?别再下了!要下到何年何月呢?
  ●What a beautiful day!多好的天气!
  ●It'll soon pass over.马上就会过去。
● What does the weather forecast say?天气预报怎么说的?





Unit 19 Applied Conversation 探望生病的朋友
 1 Dialogue
  蒂娜听说好友卡罗琳发生了意外,立即来到医院看望她。在医院里,蒂娜了解了卡罗琳的事,并告诉了她一些关于查理的事。
  A: Hello, Caroline. How are you feeling?
  嗨,卡罗琳,你现在觉得怎么样?
  B: Much better, Tina. Thanks for coming to see me.
  好多了,蒂娜,谢谢你来看我。
  A: It was such a shock to hear that you were in an accident. How did it happen?
  听到你出了意外,真是很大的震惊。是怎么发生的?
  B: It all happened so quickly that I really don't know who was in the wrong.
  发生得太快了,以致于我真的不知道谁不对。
  A: Were you driving the car?
  是你开车吗?
  B: No, Fred was driving. We were just passing a side street when a boy on a bicycle came out. Fred swung the wheel around to avoid hitting him. We missed the boy on the bicycle but hit another car that was trying to pass us.
  不,是弗雷德开车,当一个骑脚踏车的男孩出现时,我们正要过一个巷道。弗雷德掉转方向盘避免撞到他。我们闪过了骑脚踏车的男孩,可是撞到了另外一辆想超我们车的车子。
  A: Then it wasn't Fred's fault at all, was it?
  那么,一点都不是弗雷德的错了,不是吗?
  B: No, I don't suppose it was. But the man in the other car was awfully angry.
  是的,我想一点也不是。不过,另一辆车里的男人非常生气。
  A: But he's as much to blame because he tried to pass you. Was he hurt?
  不过,他同样应负责任,因为他想超车,他受伤了吗?
  B: No, I was the only one that was hurt.
  不,我是惟一受伤的人。
  A: It's a shame. Does your arm hurt very much?
  真是遗憾,你的手臂很痛吗?
  B: Not any more.
  不再痛了。
  A: Did you break it?
  你的手臂断了吗?
  B: No. The doctor says the bone isn't broken. I think it should be all right in a few days.
  没有,医生说骨头没断。我想两三天后应该会好。
  A: You were lucky, weren't you?
  你很幸运,不是吗?
  B: I should say so. I was wearing a heavy coat. I think that saved me fromshavingsa broken arm.
  我应该这么说。我穿着一件很厚重的大衣。我想这救了我,使我免于断一双手臂。
  A: Well, take care of yourself. I'll drop in again later this afternoon.
  嗯,请保重自己。稍后今天下午,我会再来看你。
  B: Thanks, Tina. And say hello to the others for me.
  谢谢你,蒂娜,替我向其他人问候。
  A: Yes, I will. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Charles left Beijing this morning for a trip and he asked me to give you his best.
  是的,我会的。哦,我几乎忘了告诉你。查理今天早上离开北京去度假了,他要我代他向你问候。
  B: Thanks. But what made him think of making a trip now? I know he?s broke.
  谢谢,不过,他怎么会想现在去旅行呢?我知道他破产了。
  A: I don't know the reason. Probably nobody knows except Charles himself. Anyway he says he'll be back early next month.
  我不知道原因。也许除了查理本人之外,没有人知道。无论如何,他说下个月初,他会回来。
  B: I'll be looking forward to his return. He owes me some money.
  我盼望他回来。他欠我一些钱。
  A: Well, I think I'd better be leaving now. Goodbye, Caroline.
  嗯,我想我最好是现在就离开。卡罗琳,再见。
  B: Goodbye, Tina. Thanks again for coming to see me.
  再见,蒂娜,再次谢谢你来看我。
 
 2 精彩脱口秀--探望生病的朋友
  人吃五谷杂粮,岂有不生病之理。因此,人生在世,就免不了患个伤风感冒或有个小磕小碰的,朋友之间免不了要询问一下对方,以示关心。看望病人,主要就是安慰病人,安慰的技巧是在人与人之间互相交往、互相关心中逐步获得的。它不仅可以平复病人的心灵创伤,还可以增加人与人之间的感情。
  ●How's it going.感觉如何。
  ●Not so good, my head is going round.不怎么好,头还是晕晕的。
  ●She's still pretty sick.她病得不轻。
  ●I really fell terrible.我的确觉得极其难受。
  ●My whole body feels weak.我觉得浑身虚弱无力。
  ●I have a splitting headache.我头痛得像要裂开了。
  ●No trouble at all. Just hope you get well quick.没有什么问题,希望你早日康复。
  ●You look like a wreck!你看起来脸色不好!
  ●He's turned the corner.他已经渡过危险期了。
  ●Good to see he's out and about again!看到他活蹦乱跳的样子真是高兴!
  ●It's this cold! I just can't seem to shake it off!是这可恶的感冒,我看起来好不了了!
  ●Not so bad-alive and well!还行吧--健健康康的!
  ●I feel dizzy.我觉得头晕。
  ●Is there a good doctor around here?这附近有好医生吗?
  ●My nose is raw from blowing it so much.我因擤鼻涕而鼻子直发痛。
  ●Hm, hm?hm. Something's wrong with my throat.哼,哼,我喉咙有些不对。
  ●Vh-oh, I feel a little feverish. I'll take my temperature.哦,我感觉有点发烧。来量个体温看看。
  ●My stomach is empty but I have no appetite.我胃空空的,却没有食欲。
● Oh, dear! I've been forgetting to take my medicine.哦,糟了,我忘记吃药了。


关键字:李阳英语
生词表:
  • taking [´teikiŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.迷人的 n.捕获物 六级词汇
  • fitting [´fitiŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.适当的 n.试衣 六级词汇
  • forecast [´fɔ:kɑ:st] 移动到这儿单词发声 vt.&n.预测;预报 六级词汇
  • annoying [ə´nɔiiŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.使人气恼的;讨厌的 六级词汇
  • applied [ə´plaid] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.实用的,应用的 六级词汇
  • trying [´traiiŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.难堪的;费劲的 四级词汇
  • feverish [´fi:vəriʃ] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.发烧的;狂热的 四级词汇


文章标签:情景英语    

章节正文