英 语 试 题
( 7:30—9:30 a.m.)
做题时, 先将答案划在试卷上. 录音内容结束后, 你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上.
1. What did Mr. Smith ask the man to do?
A. Help the woman. B. Go home before 6. C. Type some letters.
2. What is the woman doing?
A. Looking for a new job. B. Complaining to her friend. C. Taking further education.
3. How is James going to spend his summer vacation?
A. He will stay at home for most of the time.
B. He will stay at school for most of the time.
C. He will do a part-time job for some time.
4. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The man wants the woman to fix his watch.
B. The man will call the woman when the watch is fixed.
C. The man doesn’t want to repair
the watch now.
5. What are the speakers going to do this afternoon?
A. To have a swim. B. To play football. C. To take a walk.
6. Why does the woman want to leave her present job?
A. She does not like the job. B. She wants to do something different.
C. She wants to travel and teach English
7. Which of the following countries is the woman most likely to go?
A. Canada. B. America. C. Italy.
8. Who is the man?
A. The woman’s husband. B. The woman’s brother. C. The woman’s boss.
9. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Buying a car. B. Choosing a gift. C. Using a computer.
10. What’s the relationship
between the speakers?
A. Husband and wife. B. Professor and Student. C. Salesman and customer.
11. What do we know about the person mentioned by the speakers?
A. Maybe he likes something expensive. B. He is surely over sixty years old.
C. He must be fond of learning.
12. How soon will Bruce leave?
A. He will leave this afternoon. B. He will leave in a week.
C. He will leave tomorrow.
13. Why will Bruce love this trip?
A. He will meet his family there. B. He can surf on the sea.
C. This is his first trip to a foreign country.
14. What doesn’t Bruce need to take on his trip?
A. Money to buy some gifts. B. His swimming suit. C. Money to fly to Hawaii.
15. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A group named Greenpeace. B. The peace of the world. C. Environmental groups.
16. When and where was Greenpeace founded?
A. In 1971, America. B. In 1969, Canada. C. In 1971, Canada.
17. What’ S the official website of Greenpeace?
A. http://www. greenpeace. com. cn. B. http://www. greenpeace. org.
C. http://www. greenpeace. com.
18. How long does the winter last in Seoul?
A. For about three months. B. For about four months. C. For about five months.
19. What can we know about the summer in South Korea?
A. It will be shorter than before in future. B. It will be as long as before in future.
C. It will be longer than before in future.
20. What will the climate
change lead to?
A. Harvest. B. Disasters. C. Nothing.
21. how to do the homework, I turned to my teacher for help.
A. Not to know B. Not knowing
C. Knowing not D. Not known
22. Our school is developing very fast. We are getting more and more students and we are ____ a lot of teachers.
A. in need of B. in memory of C. in honor of D. in favor of
23. It didn’t ______him that his son was ______ to computer