酷兔英语

章节正文


 Rose: You're making me 1) nervous!

  柔丝:你害我好紧张!


  Sue: You need to 2) relax!


  苏: 你要放轻松点!


  Rose: But how? I'm afraid he'll think I'm too 3) forward.


  柔丝:怎么放轻松?我怕他会觉得我太主动了。


  Sue: He's probably more nervous than you.


  苏: 他搞不好比你更紧张。


  Rose: That's impossible. I'm even shaking just thinking about it.


  柔丝:不可能。我光想到就会发抖了。


  Sue: Just 4) imagine he forgot to wear his pants. Then he'd be more nervous than you are.


  苏: 就想象他忘记穿裤子。这样一来他一定比你还紧张。


  Rose: OK. He's sitting there in his 5) underwear. I'll try.


  柔丝:好吧。他只穿内裤坐著。我试试看。


  语言详解


  A: Go over and introduce yourself to that good-looking guy.


  快过去向那个帅哥自我介绍。


  B: No way. That would be too forward.


  门都没有。这样也太主动了吧。


  「You're making me nervous. 你让我好紧张」


  当你在期望或是害怕一件事发生的时候,会不自主地感到不安。这时若有人还在你旁边火上浇油,让你心中小鹿乱撞,更加心神不宁的时候,你就可以用这句话来抱怨一下。


  A:Stop pacing. You're making me nervous.


  别再踱来踱去。你害我好紧张喔。


  B:I can't help it. I hate waiting for an answer!


  我停不下来。我最讨厌等人家的回音了!


  1) nervous (a.) 紧张的


  2) relax (v.) 放松


  3) forward (a.) 急切的


  4) imagine (v.) 想像


  5) underwear (n.) 内衣裤


关键字:英语听力
生词表:


文章标签:口语  英语口语  实用英语  实用英语口语    

章节正文