How is it going?情况怎么样? 关键字:每日一句生词表:
2009-10-03
我们结婚吧! 单刀直入法? Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗? Would you be my wife/husband? 你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗? 迂回暗示法...
, ,Chinese: , , , , ...
2013-04-28
You're acting out of whack!你的行为真是不正常! out of whack紊乱------------------------------------------------...
My friend got cold feet before the exam.我的朋友在考试前打退堂鼓了。----------------------------------------------...
My stars and garters!这句话与“My God”的意思相同,都表示“哎呀! 天啊!”-------------------------------------------------...
I don't want to be the third wheel.我可不想当电灯泡。--------------------------------------------------------...
Up in Annie's room behind the clock.鬼才知道呢!----------------------------------------------------------...
IT Industry is a growth sector in China.信息产业是中国的成长领域。-----------------------------------------------...
He told me the story in a nutshell.他简略地告诉我这个故事的内容。--------------------------------------------------...
Don’t I know it.这是一个口语中经常用到的句子,意思是“我完全同意!”----------------------------------------------------------...
The new leader is a force to be reckoned with.新领导是个值得注意的人物。-----------------------------------------...
Our boss is always on top of things.我们老板总能控制全局。-----------------------------------------------------...
I gradually got acquainted with my new friend.我渐渐和新朋友混熟了。-------------------------------------------...
He got the wooden spoon in the competition.他在比赛中得了最后一名。---------------------------------------------...