酷兔英语

+

欢迎希尔博士和夫人来访上海。请允许我作自我介绍。我叫洪建

Welcome to Shanghai, Dr. and Mrs. Hill. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hong Jianxin. I'm deputy managing director of the

信,是中美制药有限公司的副总经理。久闻先生大名,我在研究生学

Sino-American Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. I've long heard of you and as a

习时期所写的两篇论文中曾参考了您的研究成果。

matter of fact, I referred to your research findings in a couple of my papers during my graduate studies.

我为能在上海接待您和您的家人而深感愉快,我很高兴我们能

It gives me such a great pleasure to meet you and your family here in Shanghai and I'm very glad that you will be working with us for the

在今后的半年里合作共事。我们将给您配备两名实验助手。必要时我

next six months. We'll provide you with two lab assistants and if necessary,

们还想邀请您的一位同事一起参加我们的这项研究工作。您若愿意的

we would like to invite one of your associates to join us.

话,我们想把你们先安排在地处市中心的假日酒店下榻,从假日酒店

If you don't mind, we'd like to accommodate you (put you up) at the Holiday Inn, which is located in the downtown area, a thirty-minute drive from our lab.

开车30分钟可到我们的实验室。旅馆住宿费由公司负担。如果你们

The company will pay for the hotel rooms.

不喜欢假日酒店,也可以搬到公司的招待所去住,我们的招待所是一

Our guesthouse, a small family-style apartment building, is also available to you if you decide to move out of the hotel.

幢家庭式的公寓小楼。不论您选择住在何处,我相信您和您的家人都

In any case, I hope you and your family will

会喜欢这里的生活。我们会尽力为你们服务,使你们在上海有一种舒

enjoy your stay in this city. We'll do everything we can do to accommodate you and make you comfortable.

适如归的感觉。您在生活或工作中若有不尽如人意之处,请立即与我

If you should encounter any inconveniences in your life and work, do not hesitate to let me know and I'll be very glad to help you out.

联系,我很乐意为您排忧解难。



今晚公司总经理李先生将设宴为您洗尘,请您携家人一起光临。

Our managing director Mr. Li will host a receptionbanquet in your honor tonight, and we would like you and your family to come to the dinner this evening to meet our managing director.

我们晚上再见!.

I'll see you again then.



汉英口译2

对不起,您一定是来自联盟服务局的大卫.理查德先生吧?我叫

Excuse me, you must be Mr. David Richard from the Alliance Communications Service.

魏琴,是上海国际文化交流中心的主任。这是我的名片。

My name is Wei Qin. I am acting director of the Shanghai International Center for Cultural Exchanges. Here's my card.

自从我们收到您来访日期的电子邮件后便一直期待着您的到

We've been expecting you ever since we received your e-mail message informing us of your date of arrival.

来。根据您的要求,我们为您预定了我中心的东楼的"明寓"客房。

Upon your request, we have reserved for you our Ming House Suite, which is located in the East Tower of the Center.

"明寓"从设计到装潢都体现了中国明朝的建筑风格,我相信您一定

It is a classic Chinese residence designed and decorated in the architectural style of China's Ming Dynasty. I'm sure you'll like our Ming House.

会喜欢这套古典式房间。



理查德先生,我们的"信息高速公路与传播服务学术研讨会"

Mr. Richard, the symposium on Information Superhighway and Communication Service will be held at our center as scheduled.

将如期在我中心举行。我很高兴地告诉您,先生已被筹委会选为第一

I'm pleased to tell you that you have been chosen by the organizing committee as a keynote speaker for the first session of the workshop.

轮报告会的主要发言人。如果您需要复印一些发给与会者的报告材料

If you like to use a photocopier for your handouts, or an overhead

或打算使用投影机,请与我中心的设备服务部门联系。

projector for your presentation, do not hesitate to contact our Equipment Service.

长途旅行之后您应该好好休息一下。我告辞了,我们在今晚的

I'm sure you need a good rest after such a long flight. I suppose I'll have to go now.

招待宴席上再见。.

See you again at the receptionbanquet tonight.





Vocabulary Development:

terminal building

waiting hall

information/inquiry desk

departure/take off time

arrival time

boarding pass

security check

the Customs

going through customs formalities

Custom baggage/luggage declaration form

foreign currencydeclaration form

making a custom declaration

dutiable goods/articles

round-trip ticket, return ticket

entry/exit/transit visa

entry formalities

single entry/ multiple-entry visa

re-entry visa

tourist visa

diplomatic passport

duty-free shop

duty-free goods/article

luggage/baggage claim

hand luggage

Taxi stand/rank

Carry-on baggage

Baggage/luggage tag

Baggage/luggage claim/depositary

Baggage/luggage handcart/pushcart

Health certificate

Vaccination/inoculation certificate

Receptionist

Grand reception

Hotel registration form

Hotel lobby

Presidential suite

Luxury suite

Single/double room

Foreign guest/ visitor, overseas guest/visitor

Buffet reception

Welcome/farewell speech/address





March 21, 2007:

1. 请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫..., 是翻译。

Allow me to introduce myself. I am ..., the interpreter.

2. 对不起,我还没有请教阁下的尊姓大名呢。

Excuse me, I haven't had the honor of knowing you.

3. 我们很高兴能请到您。

It's a great pleasure to have you here with us.

4. 您一定是我们期盼已久的客人,从匹兹堡大学来的格林教授吧。

You must be our long-expected guest, Professor Green from University of Pittsburgh!

5. 谢谢您亲自专程赶来接待我。

Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me in person.

6. 嘿,这不是李先生吗!你好吗?

Hi, if it isn't Mr. Li! How are you?

7. 我很高兴见到您。

I'm so pleased to have met you. / It's been my pleasure meeting you.

8. 我们又见面了。

Small world, isn't it?

9. 我很高兴能与您结识。

I'm delighted to make your acquaintance.

10. 我很高兴能在我的家乡接待您。

I'm glad/happy/delighted to have the pleasure of meeting you in my hometown.

11. 感谢各位专程远道造访本公司。

Thank you for coming all the way to our company.

12. 欢迎光临上海通用汽车公司。

Welcome to Shanghai General Motors.

13. 能有如此热情的团体参与我们的项目,我们深感愉快。

It is a great pleasure to have such an enthusiastic group participating in our project.

14. 我们十分感谢你们不辞辛劳远道来访我市。

We appreciate very much that you have come to visit our city in spite of the long and tiring journey.

15. 您旅途过得如何?

How was your journey?

16. 我希望您在这里过得愉快。

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

17. 我想把您介绍给...

I would like to introduce you to/ I would like you to meet...

18. 我相信你们未曾见过面。

I don't think you have met before.

19. 女士们,先生们,我很高兴能有此殊荣向诸位介绍...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am glad to have the honor of introducing...

20. 请允许我介绍一下...公司的总经理...先生。

May I present Mr...., General Manager of...

21. 女士们,先生们,我非常愉快地向各位介绍我们的客人布朗博士。

Ladies and Gentlemen, I take great pleasure in introducing our guest Dr. Brown.

22. 我能为您做些什么?

Is there anything I can do for you?

23. 我想向您介绍一下我们初步拟订的活动日程。

I would like to show you our tentative itinerary.

24. 您喜欢我们的日程安排吗?

How do you like our schedule?

25. 对您短暂的访问,我们为您安排的日程很紧,希望您不介意。

We have a short schedule for your short/brief visit. I hope you don't mind.

26. 感谢您为我们所作的如此精心的安排。

Thank you for such a thoughtful arrangement for us.

27. 谢谢您邀请我参加这次令人愉快的晚宴。

Thank you very much for inviting me to this delightful dinner.

28. 祝您参观一切顺利!

Wish you all the best in your tour/visit.

29. 祝您访问圆满成功!

Wish your visit a complete success.

30. 祝您万事如意。

I wish you all the best!

31. 我期待着您的再次来访。

I'm looking forward to your visit again.

32. 希望我们不久能再次相会。

Hope to see each other again soon.

33. 代我向...问好。

Remember me to.../Say hello to...for me.

34. 让我们保持联系。

Let's keep in touch.

35. 期待着能有机会再次作为东道主接待您。

Looking forward to the opportunity of hosting you here again.

36. 您真好,专程来送别。

It's very nice of you to come all the way to see me off.

37. 请多保重!

Take care!

38. 祝您旅途愉快。

I wish you a pleasant journey./Have a nice trip.

39. 一路平安!

Bon voyage!/Have a safe trip home!
关键字:口译考试
生词表:
  • downtown [,daun´taun] 移动到这儿单词发声 ad.&a.在商业区 四级词汇
  • architectural [ɑ:ki´tektʃər(ə)l] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.建筑术的;建筑学的 四级词汇
  • dynasty [´dinəsti] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.王朝;朝代 四级词汇
  • presentation [,prezən´teiʃən] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.介绍;赠送;提出 四级词汇
  • registration [,redʒi´streiʃən] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.登记(证);挂号 六级词汇
  • overseas [,əuvə´si:z] 移动到这儿单词发声 ad.(向)海外 a.海外的 六级词汇
  • delighted [di´laitid] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.高兴的;喜欢的 四级词汇
  • inviting [in´vaitiŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.动人的 六级词汇


文章标签:口译  范文